Merchandise & Supplier Management
The time, money and energy used to nurture a positive supplier relationship cannot be measured directly against the company’s bottom line. However, a well managed supplier relationship will result in increased customer satisfaction, reduced costs, better quality, and better service from the supplier. When and if problems arise, rest assured that a well managed supplier will be quick to remedy the situation.
The system we proposed has integrated vendor module. This enables the users to manage the vendors and their accounts. Also there is provision for direct purchases and consignment purchases.
- Lower costs and better value for money; this system enables you to negotiate better deals from suppliers; economies of scale are passed on to you.
- Increased efficiency; internal resources are re-directed allowing managers more time for strategic work.
- Improved cash flow; generated from reduced costs, lower inventories and a lower value for any inventory held.
- Security of supply, certainty that your products will arrive on time.
- Quality improvements, supplier relationships that improve products and reduce time to market.
- Send exactly the right merchandise to the right store.
- Track the status of all merchandise through shipping, receiving, and distribution.
- Define your own business rules for pricing, data validation, inventory status, and purchase approvals.
- Reports highlighting exceptions in merchandise performance by location.
- Reduce markdowns, end-of-season consolidations, and transfers.
- Allocate items directly to your stores using a fully integrated Allocation and Replenishment module to balance both merchandise plans and store-level sales activity.
- Analyze items by style or style/color and drill-down easily into more detailed information to accurately measure the true cost of doing business.
- Systematically update store size profiles based on the individual store’s unique size selling patterns, then apply the profiles within the purchasing and distribution flows.
- Isolate under-performing or over-performing items using exception-based functionality.
- Create flexible analyses and reports, and quickly initiate transfers and price changes.
- Integrate smoothly with best-of-breed Planning and Assortment Planning applications to streamline the creation of allocations and purchase orders.
Vendor Management Module
The system has integrated vendor module. This enables the users to manage the vendors and their accounts. Also there is provision for direct purchases and consignment purchases.
- Maintain vendor ledgers
- Generate Purchase Orders from System
- Create GRN (goods receipt notes) against the issued PO
- Tracking of balance receivable goods against POs
- Printing of Product pictures on Purchase Orders